MAG-30 Denali Altitude Generator
The Higher Peak Denali Mountain Air Generator MAG-30 is the newest, most advanced altitude generator available anywhere. The Denali MAG-30 produces a strong stream of low oxygen (high altitude) air for altitude acclimatization, interval hypoxic training, hypoxic exercise, sleeping tents, and high-altitude rooms. With adjustable altitude from sea level to a maximum altitude of 22,000 feet, it packs enough power to use with King-sized altitude tents. Lighter than before and easy to use, the MAG-30 Denali is the best value and the highest performance altitude training device available anywhere.
Available for US, Canada and Japan in 100-120 volts and Europe and Asia in 220-240 volts. Please select your preferred voltage below.
- Available for US, Japan, Canada 100-120 volts and for Europe and Asia 220-240 volts.
- Power source 100-120 volts, 50-60 Hz (US, Japan, Canada)
- Dimensions: 22" high x 11" depth x 13" width (56 x 28 x 30.5 cm)
- Weight 41.5 lb (18.8 kg)
- Altitude range: Ambient to 22,000 feet
- Low oxygen output concentration range: 9% to 20.9%
- Unparalled hypoxic air flow rate of 250 cubic feet per hour (7079 liters per hour)
- NEW! High oxygen (hyperoxic) delivery rate of 21 cubic feet per hour = 0.35 cubic feet per minute (600 liters per hour = 10 liters per minute)
- High oxygen concentration range: 87% to 93%
- Built-in carrying handles and wheels
- Separate air flow and altitude controls
- Power failure and overheat alarms
- Operates continuously
- Medical-grade materials
- CE certified
- Expected lifetime 12,000 hours
- LED cumulative and per-session hour readout