- Individual Items
- Replacement Exterior Cabinet Filter for the MAG-30
Replacement Exterior Cabinet Filter for the MAG-30
This product includes one complete two-part replacement Cabinet Filter for the MAG-30 (includes one of each type of filter pictured on this page). Filters fit into the back cabinet of the MAG-30 generator unit. Filters should be replaced inside the MAG-30 regularly, ideally after one year or 1000 hours of use.
Replacing your unit's filters routinely helps the MAG-30 stay clean and optimally function as time passes, providing thousands of additional hours of use.
- Fits perfectly, same material and performance as the original
- Filters dust effectively and extends the life of your generator
- Can be cleaned by gently rinsing in warm soapy water
- Square unenclosed filters should ideally be washed, dried and cleaned before using